RadioMesh aims to be a P2P alternative to operator/government controlled internet.
Some planned features in order of priority:
To participate you need a tree node:
- Client/Server mail via 1 hop radio and old internet.
- P2P mesh network with custom distributed IP/DNS. (trilateration pathfinding)
- Payment, congestion routing and spam protection. (micro transactions)
- Identity and keys. (subway card, voting etc.)
- Leaf - Client Raspberry Pi Zero + Screen/Keys pHAT + LoRa pHAT.
⇵ - LoRa
- Stem - Proxy Raspberry Pi 2+ with Internet over Ethernet + LoRa HAT.
⇵ - HTTP Comet Stream
- Root - Server with static IP and integrated HTTP+SMTP+DNS+DDB software.