RadioMesh aims to be a P2P alternative to operator/government controlled internet.
Some planned features in order of priority:
To participate you need a node:
- Client/Server mail via 1 hop radio and old internet.
- Graphics and Walkie Talkie API (custom screen + joystick pHAT)
- P2P Hub and Spoke mesh network with custom distributed IP/DNS. (trilateration pathfinding)
- Payment, congestion routing and spam protection. (micro transactions)
- Identity and keys. (door keys, subway card etc.)
- Client: Raspberry Pi Zero + 1x LoRa pHAT. (one channel simultaneous listen)
- Proxy: Raspberry Pi 2 + 2x LoRa HAT. (two channel simultaneous listen)